SHA2017 orga meeting 20170624
|SHA2017 orga meeting 20170624|
|StartDate||2017/06/24 02:00:00 PM|
|EndDate||2017/06/24 5:30:00 PM|
|Where||Revspace, Overgoo 1, 2266 JZ Leidschendam|
Revspace, Overgoo 1, 2266 JZ Leidschendam
Please note Revspace moved in april, so update your navigation!
Main entrance is the garage-door directly on the left of the parking-lot. There is a doorbell.
Plenty of parkingspace at Overgoo 1. Alternatively you can use the parking in front of the building and to the side. Do NOT use the central courtyard please.
From Rotterdam take the randstadrail E-line to 'Leidschendam Voorburg'. 10 minute walk.
From The Hague (Den Haag Centraal) take the randstadrail 3 or 4 line to 'Leidschendam Voorburg'. 10 minute walk
- Preparing for sha, physically
- Please read out this survivalguide out loud to prepare the teams: Survivalguide
- Showing the Angel system FAQ, walk through it
Mostly working together in and between teams. A schedule will be available lateron.
17:00 - 17:30 If you're not on the BBQ list: Pack and leave. If you are on the list, pay for the BBQ, clear the room, help prepare
17:30 RevSpace birthday party!
Immediately following the SHA meeting, RevSpace has its opening party. Like our birthday parties, all hackers including SHA orga are invited to join the BBQ, but there's room for only 50 people.
If you wish to stay for the BBQ and the party:
- Sign up at https://revspace.nl/HoeraSpace3 asap.
- After the SHA meeting, go down to the basement and pay for the BBQ.
- After the BBQ, stay to help doing the dishes, etc... :-)
If you're not on the BBQ list:
- Please leave the building after the SHA meeting, before 17:30.
- If you like, come back after 21:00. The limit of 100 people will still be enforced, but the first people will have gone home by then.
To be clear: the BBQ and party is not part of the SHA meeting.
RevSpace doesn't have a lot of free space, so please don't bring any large birthday presents ;)
Who will attend this Meeting
Click edit and copy+paste+replace things to sign up... You can also use "Project=" instead of Team= or remove the Team= bit if you need to.
Below information auto-updates depending on the attendees that are signed up in the above list.
- Team:Bar: 2
- Team:Cohesion: 0
- Team:Content: 0
- Team:Content/Heralds: 0
- Team:Content/Speakerdesk: 0
- Team:Decoratie: 2
- Team:Design: 0
- Team:DramaOperationCenter: 0
- Team:Family Village: 1
- Team:Finance: 0
- Team:Foodcourt and vendors: 0
- Team:Info: 3
- Team:Logistics: 2
- Team:Logistics/Off-site: 0
- Team:Logistics/On-site: 1
- Team:Logistics/ROC: 0
- Team:Logistics/Shopping: 0
- Team:Logistics/Shuttle: 0
- Team:Logistics/Warehouse: 1
- Team:Logistics/Waste: 1
- Team:Lounge: 0
- Team:NOC: 1
- Team:POC: 0
- Team:Permit: 0
- Team:Power: 1
- Team:Productiehuis: 2
- Team:Projectleiding: 3
- Team:Safety: 1
- Team:Sysadmin: 1
- Team:Terrain: 0
- Team:Villages: 0
- Team:Volunteers: 0
- Ticket and Entrance: 0
I would like to be there, but cannot
- Stitch (oh no!!)
- Twi and the POC
Carpool and pickups
- Example Could not find information about Example .
Is this user registered?
Does this user have a profile?
Is the correct casing used in the username? - Pickups / Rideshare request, etc and contact information.