|1st line contacts:||Brenno, the_JinX|
|Does not:||Dry things|
|Needed resources:|| |
|Current project size / amount of ppl:||0|
|Contact at projectleiding:||User:Brenno|
Because sometimes, you need a bigger boat
We have a harbour, we need to use it responsibly. Team Safe Harbour (also knows as Safe Harbour Authority - and you WILL RESPECT IT) aims to provide all the facilities and safety a port needs.
To have a hacker flotilla village of at-least 42 boats for hackers to live and sleep on during the event.
Safe Harbour Ahoy!
Harbour Master: Brenno
Once the event starts we will also be a Village. The will be laughter, there will be tears. And lots of good food & drinks. No loud music after 22:00 though. The Safe harbour is safely quiet because Captains need their sleep.
- the SHA-terrain is located on the portside of buoy NN19 (lat/long :52 16.9609 N 32.2553 E)
- sailing vessels that cannot cross the Stichtsebrug / Hollandse brug need to chose a route through the Ketelmeer and the Roggebotsluis, crossing the Elburgerbrug. Coming from the North, the Elburgerbrug is the last lock that you need to take into account when calculating your route. It can be busy during the summer holidays and the bridges and locks are operated ma-fr (06:00-22:00), sa (07:00-19:00), su (09:00-19:00). This route is approximately 30 miles, calculated from the Ketelbrug.
- nijkerkersluis is a draw-bridge (7.6m clearance when closed) called on VHF18 http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/2077436200 https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nijkerkersluis
- stichtsebrug, clearance 13.1m http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/2077436202 https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stichtse_Brug
- hollandse brug, clearance 13.1m http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/2076386137 https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollandse_Brug
- (add yrs)