|buildup duration||3 hours|
|buildup orga||1 (alleen uitleg)|
|teardown from||08-08, 18:00|
|teardown duration||2 hours|
|waste||> 50 liter|
|comments||Vlaggen mogen meegenomen worden; bamboe kan wellicht verbrand|
Flags/banners like the ones EMF did in 2016, but totally different. Picture courtesy of Dvanzuijlekom https://www.flickr.com/photos/dvanzuijlekom/
- 150 meters of unbleached cotton
- 16 liters of acrylic paint
- 6 paint rollers, trays, handles, and broom sticks
- Sewing yarn
- 300 bamboo sticks
Made so far: 100 flags.
100 is a good MVP. We'll take some stuff to buildup and see if there are any bored people to help us.
Installation consists of
- cutting and painting remaining fabric
- sewing or stapling painted fabric, creating a tunnel on one short end
- cutting bamboo sticks to size
- attaching bamboo sticks to tents, poles, trees and other existing structures (tie-wraps)
- slipping the tunnel over the bamboo stick, making a hole in the middle and securing the flag with a tie wrap
Teams of 2 angels can do this. More teams means less time. As the numbers of flags we can manage to make is yet unknown it's hard to saw how much time is required.
- Peope can take flags home. Many of them will disappear during teardown.
- Bamboo can be burnt or thrashed.
- There is no need to carefully collect all the flags, they have very little volume and will not even be noticeable in the general waste.