Revision as of 16:36, 27 December 2015 by Stitch (Created page with "Setting up a meeting can be done with this form: https://wiki.sha2017.org/index.php?title=Form:Team_Meeting. == Attending meetings == # All team meetings are open for any...")
Setting up a meeting can be done with this form: [].
- All team meetings are open for anyone who wants to join, for example:
- When you have a shared interest or would like to meet team members
- To experience if the team suits you
- If you need information that is useful for your own team
- Be aware of people dynamics: being part of the team asks that your team members can rely upon you.
- Each team has their own way of doing things: you have to invest in a team in order to change things. Be aware that you can only invest in a single team as people need to depend on you.
-- todo: building the meeting list --