Revision as of 08:27, 19 July 2017 by Stitch
|buildup from||2 aug|
|buildup duration||6 hours|
|teardown from||8 aug|
|teardown duration||4 hours|
|comments||Give away this stuff to kids, let others deflate|
- Needs a rubber boat.
- Needs compressor.
- Needs rope
- We have purchased:
- 1x unicorn
- 5x flamingo
- 75x crocodile
A compressor or equivalent is needed for buildup. Eightdot has a compressor stored at Bitlair which can be used if it's working (needs testing!).
- The animals are stored at Stitch's crib. Transport to the event is needed.
- 3 volunteers are needed:
- 1 for inflating
- 2 for moving the inflated animals to a pond
- 4 hours should be enough to inflate and distribute all animals
- Blowup should happen at the Deco workshop if power is needed
- Connect a string and stone to a crocodile. So they stay in place. These are provided.
- Let visitors take them
- If no one wants them :( we need volunteers to clean them up
- 3 volunteers with swimming gear are needed.
- TODO: How much time is required?