|1st line contacts:||Benadski|
|Does:||Build an alternative power network (42VDC)|
URIs of the form "<anything>@altpwr.net" are not allowed.
|Needed resources:|| |
|Current project size / amount of ppl:||0|
|Contact at projectleiding:|| User:|
"User:" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki.
It's cool, energetic, hot, solar, green, high-tech, hexagonical, DC, futuristic and more if YOU join us! :)
Main page: https://www.altpwr.net
- The alternative power network is a FREE addition to the event! Just let us know you are participating!
- Single users can get a 4A (36-48V) connection to the grid
- Villages can get one or two 16A (36-48V) connection(s).
- You can upload and download energy! Bring power generating stuff! Check ideas!
- Using DC-DC converters or DC-AC inverters you can connect almost anything!
What do you need:
- An "extension cord" to connect your tent/village to a node. Bring 25m 2.5mm2 for a 4A connection or 6mm2 for a 16A connection.
- Electronic switches to turn things on/off, don't use mechanical switches only, they would burn out!
- Alternatively, use plugs instead of electronic switches
- DC-DC converters for your laptop/lights/energy generator/continuum transfunctioner/etc. See https://altpwr.net/dc-dc-test-results/
How to connect:
- First of all, please sign up, there are 150 connections available and over 5000 people visiting SHA2017. Use the mailinglist or signupATaltpwrDOTnet
- Roll out your cable to the nearest node and press the "HELP" button on the cabinet. Someone will help you soon.
- IRC: #altpwr (freenode)