| Welcome! This is the organizational wiki for the SHA2017 event. Feel free to look around.
For general information about the event, look at the visitor wiki: https://wiki.sha2017.org.
SHA2017 is a "DIY" hacker event, organized by volunteers and everyone who visits. If you want to help preparing the event, please join the Orga by participating in a team. At the event, please participate as an angel: (more information soon).
What is SHA2017
SHA2017 is a non profit outdoor Hacker camp/conference taking place in The Netherlands in 2017 on August 4th to 8th. It is the successor of a string of similar events happening every four years. These are GHP, HEU, HIP, HAL, WTH, HAR and OHM. Similar events are EMF 2016 in the UK, CCC Camp and congress in Germany.
The festival is organized for and by volunteers from and around all facets of the international hacker community. Knowledge sharing, technological advancement, experimentation, connecting with your hacker peers and of course hacking are some of the core values of this event.
Time left until SHA2017 begins:
If you have any questions regarding the event, we have a FAQ.
You are part of SHA2017!
Feel encouraged to contribute in any way you can.
- During the event? Become an angel.
- Join irc.freenode.net/#sha2017-angel
- More info available nearing the event...
- Before and/or after the event?
- Location: Scoutinglandgoed in Zeewolde, 55km east of Amsterdam.
- When: 4 - 8 August 2017
- Buildup from: ±26st of July*
- Teardown until: ±11 of August*
*=Only access on written confirmation(!), dates might alter slightly.
- Next meeting: SHA2017 orga meeting 20170401
- Previous meeting: SHA2017 orga meeting 20170128
- All team and orga Meetings.
- List of Teams organizing various parts of SHA2017.
- SHA2017_orga_meeting_20160123, Protocol
- SHA2017_kick-off_meeting_20151024, Protocol
Teams: 28, Vacancies: 113, Wiki User Profiles: 216
Pages: 1,039, Articles: 123, Files: 330, Edits: 8,082, Users: 637, Active users: 111